A CREATURE WITH A DESTINY?
It’s quite a question. Born last year (28.8.2018), is Israel’s Red Heifer likely to stay red and be the true and ritually perfect one whose ashes can be used in dedication of the anticipated third temple? Although, surprisingly, a couple of apparently pure red heifers have been born this year too, there are some highly suggestive indications that the kosher true one quite likely finally arrived last August and I am surprised I never examined this more closely before to pass an opinion. After all, the whole question is now almost inextricably tied in with the current mounting expectations of a Messiah for Israel and full blown apocalyptic expectations in some Christian circles
Just what the Red Heifer is and does, touches on some sensitive points of doctrine and difference between Judaism and Christianity. The Red Heifer of Num 19, is a unique sacrifice within Judaism, a sin offering which takes place outside the city walls and is effectively a collective purification from sin and the greatest impurity of all, which is death.
The mainstream rabbinic position is that Israel is living in a state of ritual impurity unless and until the Temple system of sacrifice is restored. The Christian position as outlined in especially the Epistle to Hebrews and its Chap 10, is that Jesus made the sacrifice once and for all time for the sins of the world, rendering animal sacrifice unnecessary. Christians today seem divided over whether any rebuilt temple that awaits its heifer is a positive move (a symbol and reminder of God to the world) or a signal/trigger of apocalyptic events since a false prophet or Antichrist will arrive to defile and stop the rituals of any new temple, or even a trigger to both possibilities.
One thing is rather clear amid differing beliefs. There is an affinity of sorts between the symbolism of Jesus and the Red Heifer. Jesus died, and the Red Heifer must uniquely die, outside the city walls and both are understood to die as radical sin offerings. Jesus “lamb of God” is as much and possibly more the unique heifer; and both have been born under the sign of precision and perfection, of health and cure, Virgo, itself the ideal of the opposite sign, Pisces, sign of the (approx. 2100 year) age now declining and at its last gasps. For the astrology of Jesus, data that work for Jesus issues to this day, see https://goo.gl/x8KASy
I will read this in two ways, first as a day chart and where relevant in relation to Israel, and second in relation to the regularly working data I claim to have for Christ. (See https://wp.me/p2v96G-ip) Following this I will have some things to say about the last Purim and “messianic” developments from that.
- For the day of the Red’s birth (28.8.2018) we have no exact time or place, so I will follow custom and take the generalizing average of midday at Jerusalem. It happens to be a potent choice, as the sun has just entered 5 Virgo. There it conjoins asteroid JERUSALEM for that day, while Jupiter, the religion and beliefs planet, conjuncts the ascendant (the point rising on the horizon). Also the chart’s base angle (origins, traditions) at 24 Leo manages to be near conjunct modern Israel’s TEMPEL asteroid, an incidental relevance.
- Surprising, revolutionary, unique Uranus is suitably placed in Taurus, sign of the bull and any heifers. It’s a sign, besides, long associated with Israel which in modern times was born under Taurus in 1948. Uranus is also perfectly trine Saturn, symbol both of any traditions and any guilt, and at 2 degrees Capricorn very strong in the sign of its rulership. By tradition Israel wants to purge guilt with this heifer.
- The birth can be world relevant and sacrifice associated especially as CHIRON, the wounded healer planetoid, is at 1 degree of Aries, namely on one of the six world points. ( O Aries is such a point, but anything up to 1.30 degrees is counted as on that degree).
- At 2 of Taurus, Uranus in tension square to asteroid REDDISH at 2 Leo, heightens controversy around the status and significance of the heifer and whether she will remain completely red as required, – which she likely will. Reddish in a fixed sign (fiery red Leo) favours remaining red!
- That this birth seriously involves Israel and its religion is indicated by the way at 16 Scorpio Jupiter, the faith and beliefs factor, makes fortunate easy trine to asteroid ISRAEL at 16 Cancer and to Neptune, strong in the sign it rules, at 15 Pisces…incidentally sign of the outgoing era.
- That involved here, however indirectly, are matters concerning the Messiah, is indicated by the challenging and tense opposition of asteroid MASI (Ar. Messiah) to Pluto, the judgement, force majeure, even deity/creator planet.
- Asteroid COLPA (sin/guilt) at 4 Cancer happens to be conjunct modern Israel’s Venus at 4 Cancer. This is all the more significant if one takes the usual, most working chart for Israel which shows Venus in its ninth house of beliefs and religion. So religious Israel wants the purification of this sin offering. I am nonetheless bound to concede all of this may represent wishes, desires and expectations around the birth rather than its final identity.
THE HEIFER to JESUS’ CHART
I will now highlight the pattern of the day as it agrees and disagrees in connection with data for Jesus but either way suggests an element of destiny and involvement with many beliefs.
- The sun is in Jesus’ sign of Virgo and at just 5 degrees it falls opposite his JACOBI, possibly indicating difference with traditions of the sons of Jacob.
- Mercury (any news) at 16 Leo conjuncts JERUSALEM in Jesus’ chart. The heifer is all about Jerusalem and being sacrificed just outside it.
- Venus, strong in its own sign, Libra, at 20 degrees, conjuncts SALMON (a variant Solomon name) itself in suggestively easy and favourable trine to Jesus’ 19 Gemini TEMPEL (Ger. temple) asteroid. This has to reflect current desires to restore the temple of Solomon. (At his birth, Solomon as SALOMIN was in Jesus’ fourth house of his origins and ancestry along with other biblical notables, a feature of the data so improbable it is a guarantee one has the true and final data).
- At 16 Scorpio, religion planet and Bethlehem star, Jupiter, well and truly reflects the confusion and argument about the meanings and fate of any third temple and sacrifices. It manages to conjunct SETHOS (Seth/Set/Satan) which is bookend conjuncted at 15 and 17 Scorpio respectively by MALUS (bad) and PALOMA (dove) which is like some devil and Holy Spirit contention over religious issues.
- Uranus at 2 Taurus is opposite Jesus’ VERITAS (Truth) at 2 Scorpio, incidentally a natal position suggestive that truth about Jesus has a lot to do with death and the issue of his death and transformation, ideas which as we know are not ultimately in harmony with what the heifer represents.
- Pluto at 19 Capricorn is hitting a conjunction of several asteroids in Jesus’s pattern including ABBE (Father). The issue of the heifer involves both Jewish and Christian beliefs around how much the Father can be contacted and worshipped and will forgive.
I think the above is enough to signify the Red Heifer’s birth is timely and relevant for many current beliefs and that she is quite likely to stay the course fully red and prove the elect creature that let’s the temple be dedicated. But she now has rivals whose dates I don’t find advertised. This whole subject is rather under wraps, no one knows where the heifers are being kept and raised.
Meanwhile….and to continue the story and issues of Rabbi Kanievsky’s Messianic Purim….
PURIM AND POST PURIM EFFECTS
Where Israel was concerned the real surprise and gift of the recent festival proved to be not as forecast a hidden, emerging Messiah but Trump’s recognition of the historic Golan as Israel and not just “occupied territory”.
This intervention was clear enough, but post Purim 2019 a measure of confusion (some of it a bit amusing in line with Purim’s carnival spirit) prevails. Indeed, I can hardly keep up with and understand it all. Poor Rabbi Kanievsky, who I now find has changed about and stated the Messiah was born last July, must have felt short changed by the events of the festival that were supposed to present the Messiah to a few before a greater revelation around the elections and Passover. (But if he were still an infant, could the prepared messianic crown anyway even fit his head?!).
What Rabbi Kaviensky and his devotees have been left to absorb is the embarrassment of someone apparently taking him at his word and more. On the evening of Purim, a not totally unknown figure once deported from Israel, King Ra-El (aka Raymond Elwood Lear b. June 9th 1968 in Illinois), was featured live stream on social media in English from Baja Mexico. The region is one that Jews have long inhabited and which has a kosher farm there that a time back announced it had produced a red heifer, though of course one from within Israel was always to be preferred and now lays claim.
Beneath a canopy blown by sea breezes, Ra-El swathed in Messianic garments arrived, a little uncertainly it seemed (Purim tipsy in line with some customs of that feast?), to be anointed and crowned by the (returned?) prophet Elijah, as Son of David, King of Kings, Lord of Lords and Son of a God who insists the world should acknowledge him. A cardinal of a masonic Catholic church has endorsed him as Israel’s and the world’s true Messiah. Though obviously Ra-El is not this person nor the Egyptian sun god Ra, nor the prophecied Antichrist either (the latter would have be more mesmerizing and seductive according to every dream of him reported), I did say in my Kaviensky article that the pattern for Purim was somehow off and had a strange Christ/Antichrist savour.
So I wasn’t exactly wrong about that! And I must admit it’s interesting that Ra-El has his natal Pluto on the degree of Jesus’s sun, while his Jupiter is on the crucial Uranus, Regulus, Achristou conjunction of the late Jeane Dixon’s Antichrist. But that need only mean there is a connection of themes, someone claiming to be the Messiah and being thought by some to be the Antichrist.
Regardless of such festive season distractions, there are rabbis expecting some Messiah for Passover. It is anyway set to be a very special occasion this year because the Sanhedrin has declared its priests will perform a televised Passover sacrifice near to the Temple Mount. They should do so on the altar dedicated last December at Hannukah for use in the anticipated third temple. Clearly some leaders do anticipate a soon Messiah even though it won’t be Ra-El!
There are even people who have decided it’s Trump who is a, or the, Messiah (because he’s fulfilling a Cyrus-like role and could see a third temple built if his peace plan in the wake of Israel’s elections proves satisfactory). There are also fringe Christians who have decided Trump is not messianic but the Antichrist – previously there were, and still are, some Americans holding out for Obama as same! Others more numerous but not less radical, believe that between anticipated messiahs and Christs in the style of Ra-el, events are pointing to the near onset of the Tribulation (which if so would have to produce an Antichrist figure). Things are certainly hotting up in Jerusalem. Just how things are changing, events speeding up and people getting impatient for the temple to be built and really soon can be gauged by this news article out only today. shorturl.at/fsLRS
There are regions into which astrology might be wiser not to stray, but for those who want something with a frisson, something can be conceded to the radicals. With shocking, revolutionary Uranus now entered stability and economics sign Taurus and painful wounded healer Chiron gone into aggressive Aries, both of them in March and staying for seven years, the duration of the Tribulation, this among other things could support the idea of major crises due before too long. There could be life-changing, painful crises that some might well call the Tribulation, or at least its precursor.